Transports & Logistique
Today, actors in the Transport & Logistics Industry find themselves in a environment undergoing profound changes: skyrocketing prices of raw materials, hardening of regulatory and environmental constraints, globalisation and the intensification of the cross-border flow of goods linked to the widespread opening up of competition, expansion of the e-commerce industry etc.
Mazars accompanies diverse actors of the Transport & Logistics Industry throughout each phase of their development. Our teams, at the forefront of technical standards, combine both a deep knowledge of the major issues facing your sector and an intricate understanding of the individual challenges your organisations must surmount and thus provide you with the support and tailor-made solutions you need to succeed.
HANDS-ON SOLUTIONS TO INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE AND REACH YOUR GOALS
OPTIMISING PRODUCTION COSTS AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- Working capital requirement (WCR) and cash management optimisation;
- Hedge foreign currency exchange rate and raw materials risk exposures.
SEIZING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES | ENHANCING YOUR MARKET PRESENCE
- Support to establish businesses or extend footprint into emerging and growth markets taking local specificities into account;
- Identify new partnerships (including public-private partnerships (PPPs) and acquisitions as a means of developing your company, product range or international presence;
- Secure your development and acquisition projects.
SECURING YOUR OPERATIONS
- Implement or optimise your anti-corruption policy;
- Help you managing your subsidiaries by providing coordinated services in audit, accounting and tax in more than 70 countries.
- Internal Controls, risk management;
- Conduct an exhaustive data review to improve the decision-making process while limiting the risk of fraud.
IMPROVING OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Design and deploy a green strategy including carbon emission optimisation;
- Optimise your IT system;
- Support in setting up and optimising shared services centers (SSCs);
- Manage and optimise your transfer pricing policies and procedures.