In this role you will manage and deliver transfer pricing as well as international tax services to our clients. You produce extensive financial and economic analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance and prepare reports, presentations and other deliverables related to transfer pricing tax projects.
As a member of the tax team you manage client relationships and actively participate in business development activities.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing services
- Master's degree in Economics
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Good understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Team player
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Knowledge on international taxes is an advantage
- Fluent in German and business English, French is a plus
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 86 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 20,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development. In Switzerland Mazars has over 170 employees working in our offices in Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg and Sion.