As a project manager you will be mainly responsible for the execution of complex and challenging cross-border due diligence mandates. In this role, you will be leading a team of specialists, manage the relationship with clients and coordinate with other internal partners.
As a member of the Financial Advisory Services team you will also be supporting national and international transaction advisory mandates, such as M&A / corporate finance and valuation projects. In addition, you will be actively assisting in business development initiatives and contribute to the development of the Financial Advisory Services practice in Switzerland.
- You would like to take a leading role in our fast growing service line Financial Advisory Services within Mazars Switzerland with diverse expert teams from different disciplines
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in executing due diligence projects from a large/mid-sized audit/accounting firm
- You are also comfortable in performing valuation and financial modeling tasks and are familiar with applicable standards as well as researching databases and systems
- You are interested in national and international business exposure and willing to travel
- You have a master’s degree in accounting & finance or related fields; additional certifications such as the CFA designation or (Swiss) CPA degree is a plus
- You are fluent (written & verbal) in French and English; German is a plus
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 86 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 20,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development. In Switzerland Mazars has over 170 employees working in our offices in Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg and Sion.