Global compliance made easy with inControl
inControl is a digital platform created by Mazars to help global organisations monitor and enhance their compliance processes. Accessible via the web or a mobile app, it provides transparency of the entire compliance process and the ability to assess performance of internal and external teams against defined KPIs.
It offers a simple solution to monitor global compliance activities, allowing you to identify and resolve issues before they become a problem. Using red, amber and green indicators to highlight all processes, tasks and workflows, which can easily be managed and seen at a glance at both local and global levels.
Key benefits of inControl
- Stay inControl: inControl gives you constant visibility of compliance deadlines and the entire compliance process. We will keep you up to date with legislative changes in each country.
- Collaborate efficiently: inControl provides a collaboration platform allowing real time interaction and sharing of key documents. This global hub for compliance allows you to significantly reduce wastage in the compliance process and increase productivity.
- Full transparency: Complete oversight of compliance activities presented in a simple dashboard format with clear responsibilities.
- Secure yet easy to access: Fully cloud based and accessible wherever, whenever – via an app for mobile and tablet or through the web. Supported by the latest Microsoft Azure technology and security protocols.
- Real time: inControl prioritises your upcoming compliance deadlines, and provides status reports to proactively manage and mitigate risk.
- Supported by a global coordination team: Combining local knowledge with a global coordination team.
All of these capabilities can be accessed through the inControl app or online through the website.
Want to learn more, or interested in a live demonstration? Select your region below to find a local inControl ambassador, or contact us using the details on the right.
Plus d’infos ?
A blueprint for smarter compliance
The use of technology now plays a central role in helping international companies assess and mitigate risk. But success will depend on good communication remaining at the heart of the solution.