In recent years, we have seen a tightening of transfer pricing practices by Swiss and foreign tax authorities. It is advisable to anticipate this tax evolution by ensuring that intragroup transactions (including intragroup agreements) are adapted to the minimum standards at the international tax level.
We are pleased to invite you to our transfer pricing workshop.
DATE AND VENUE
29. January 2019, 0830h – 1000h
Zurich, Expertsuisse, Stauffacherstrasse 1, 8004 Zurich
- Transfer pricing rules applicable at OECD level and more particularly in Switzerland
- Key elements to be considered in intragroup transactions with the objective to meet the compliance requirements
- The evolution of Swiss tax jurisprudence on transfer pricing
- Markus Hertel, Executive Director, Mazars
- Nathalie Pellanda Gaud, Senior Manager, Mazars
- José Lorenzo, Senior, Mazars